Valves By Design
- API 594 Dual Plate Check Valves
- API 600 Pressure Seal Valves
- API 600 Cast Steel Valves
- API 602 Forged Steel Valves
- API 603 Corrosion Resistant Valves
- High Performance Butterfly Valves
- Cryogenic Valves
- Bronze Valves
- Iron Valves
- Quality Assurance
- Industries Served
- Modifications & Field Services
API 594 Dual Plate Check Valves
Since 1846 Powell Valves has been manufacturing a variety of industrial valves with the highest quality standards. Powell offers API 594 Dual Plate Check Valves in ASME classes 150 to 600, made from cast carbon steel, stainless steel or alloy steel wafer, lug, or double flanged.
Key design features of our API 594 Dual Plate Check Valves include:
- Retainerless body design with no external body penetrations eliminating the possibility of outside leakage. Disc assembly secured in place by high strength key.
- End gasket surfaces are uninterrupted with no screws or lock pins breaking the gasket surface. No gasket restrictions required.
- Seat faces lapped for smooth finish and superior sealing.
- High torsion inconel springs for quick closing.
- Each valve is shell and seat pressure tested per industry standard API 598.
- Available in Wafer, Lug and Double Flange styles.
- Each valve has a unique certification number that is traceable to the valve certification sheet which includes MTR data, pressure test report, and inspection report.
Additional options for our API 594 Dual Plate Check Valves include:
- Alternate valve materials such as chrome and stainless steel alloys
- Alternate trim materials
- Higher Pressure Classes
- NACE service
- Special cleaning for applications such as oxygen or chlorine
- Other options available as specified or requested