Valves By Design
- API 594 Dual Plate Check Valves
- API 600 Pressure Seal Valves
- API 600 Cast Steel Valves
- API 602 Forged Steel Valves
- API 603 Corrosion Resistant Valves
- High Performance Butterfly Valves
- Cryogenic Valves
- Bronze Valves
- Iron Valves
- Quality Assurance
- Industries Served
- Modifications & Field Services
Powell Valves has been manufacturing the highest quality industrial valves since 1846. Powell offers bellow-seal valves in ASME classes 150, 300 and 800 in a variety of materials.
Bellow-Seal Valve Features:
- Each valve is tested per API 598.
- Every bellow assembly is helium leak-tested to assure zero leakage.
- Non-rotating stems prevent torsion of bellow.
- Secondary stem seals include:
- Stem backseat
- API 624 stem packing
- Lubricant fittings to ensure proper lubrication of stem bushing for efficient opening and closing.
- Multiple bellows materials are available: 316Ti, Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel, etc.
- All bellows are hydroformed with a minimum of two layers.
- Available in pressure classes 150-1500 (All body materials available)